GLASS FOR DOORS
All of our designs can be upgraded to vented glass and all of our “in-stock” items are available for immediate instillation. Unlike commonly found polyvinyl, our fishing frame is solid wood. We use a proprietary seal designed specifically for hot climates. Our decorative glass is sealed between two panes of high impact tempered glass for a combined thickness of 1-inch.
- Install into your existing door in less than two hours.
- In comparison to commonly found 8mm iron in glass, we use 12mm thick iron.
Our iron-in-glass is factory sealed, with our proprietary seal, between two panes of high impact tempered safety glass, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- We give a limited lifetime warranty on products and instillation.
- We offer SMART FINANCING
- We ask for no deposit. You pay after installation.
- Our Wrought Iron products are crafted in the USA.
Vented option available
- Installs into your existing door in less than 2 hours.
- In comparison to commonly found 8mm iron in glass, we use 12 mm thick iron.
- Our iron-in-glass is factory sealed (with our proprietary seal) between two panes of high impact tempered safety glass, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- The hardwood frame is used to finish the look. Typically the frame is painted the same color as your door, or black to accentuate the iron.
- There are several glass choices available, depending on your desired privacy level.
- Most of the time clear glass is used facing the street and pattern glass inside the home.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PRODUCT AND INSTALLATION.
- SMART FINANCING OPTION AVAILABLE. Style your home now, pay over time.
Click Photo to Enlarge.
Cassela - Top Pick
Catalina - Top Pick
Horizons - Top Pick
Rio - Top Pick
Sphere - Top Pick
Traviata - Top Pick
Tivoli - Top Pick
Vistaine - Top Pick